Access free from the DMRB website. Also available from CIS.
This document should be read in conjunction with the current health and safety legislation relevant to the highway construction industry.
The records described by this document may not be sufficient for effective management in all circumstances. Where this is the case, supplementary records can be compiled. The document also identifies how the records should be held and those parties responsible for creating, maintaining, reviewing and updating records.
The records described in this document are specifically identified to support the business needs and processes for managing highway structures, important aspects of which include:
1) providing information the Overseeing Organisations are legally required to hold;
2) providing information that supports the management of highway structures, e.g. inspection scheduling, maintenance planning, structural reviews and assessments;
3) ensuring that records remain current and accurate by adopting appropriate reviewing and updating Downloaded from https://www.standardsforhighways.co.uk on 16-Mar-2023, CG 302, published: Mar-2020 procedures;
4) ensuring that records are held in the required format, e.g. computerised asset management systems;
5) ensuring that records are created, maintained and managed by the relevant personnel/parties.
Details of the manner in which these records are to be held by respective Overseeing Organisations are provided within the National Application Annexes (NAA)